Our client is a global Travel Management Company (TMC), with an enviable reputation. They are seeking a global Key Account Manager to fill a senior role, responsible for all account management deliverables and accountability for leading the strategic direction of the Company’s flagship customers. You will be responsible for significant revenue retention, identification of growth opportunities, commercial negotiation and delivering a winning strategy for their largest corporate customers.
You will have:
· 5 years minimum extensive client/account relationship management experience including with complex global/multinational clients
· Thorough understanding of the business travel industry and ideally GDS and other travel systems
· Demonstrated experience in B2B sales over multiple years
· Demonstrated superior negotiation skills
· Highly developed analytical and presentation skills