This is an exciting role with an equally exciting business travel company. Our client is looking for an amazing Marketing Co-ordinator to deliver social media and digital marketing strategies.
About the job:
This includes conducting research, organising and executing marketing campaigns, webinars, familiarisation trips, events, assisting partners with creating and coordinating marketing content plans and facilitating cross-functional services.
The overall purpose is to support the company strategies of communication, education and commercial awareness.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
Support the Company Partner Relations Manager to build supplier related marketing content B2B and B2C.
• 2+ years of experience in executing company social media and digital marketing
• 3+ years of experience in a client facing role
• Ability to analyse communication and media performance through the review of financial metrics/ROI, data and web-based analytics, SEO, changes in aided and unaided brand and message awareness, and other communication KPIs.
• Proficiency in creative design programmes such as Canva
• Proficiency in social media decks such as Facebook Business Suite & Hootsuite.
• Excellent proficiency working with Microsoft Office suite.
• Experience working within travel and hospitality.
• Confident in front of camera and able to host video seminars and virtual calls
This is a London office hybrid role.